At Access InterComm, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This page outlines when and how we collect and use this information.
Collection of Personal Information
When you download and/or install our free/demo software from our website, we ask for personal information, such as your name and email address.
When you place an order on our website, we collect information about you, including your name, address, and credit card information. This information is necessary for us to process and complete your order.
Anonymous Information Collection
We collect general usage information about visitors to our website to help us understand how people are using our site.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- Notify you of new products, updates, and maintenance releases.
- Register licensed copies of the product in your name.
- Determine your eligibility to receive product updates on demo versions of our software.
- Survey you and others to improve our website, products, or business.
- Notify you of third-party products we think may be of interest to you (with your express consent).
- Improve the quality of our website.
- Analyze general traffic patterns throughout our site.
We will not share your personal information with third parties without obtaining your express consent.
Review, Change, and Correction of Personal Information
You may review, change, or correct any personal information, including the permitted uses of your personal information and addition of your information to the "do not share" list by contacting us through our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or our data collection practices, please feel free to contact us.