We respect your right to privacy. We will never sell your name to a third party without your express consent. Because we feel your privacy is so important, we are providing this page to describe when and how we collect and use such information.
Collection of Personal Information
On our Website, we ask for personal information from those who download and/or install our free/demo software.
When you place an order online with us, we collect information about you, including your name, address and credit card information. This information is necessary in order for us to process and complete your order.
Anonymous Information Collection
Access InterComm collects general usage information about visitors coming to our Website.
Sometimes our Web servers collect this general information with the help of cookies. A cookie is a small file that a Web site writes to your hard drive when you visit that site. Cookies cannot read information from your hard drive or read information from other cookies. If you turn off cookies in your Web browser, you will still be able to access and browse our Websites.
Use of Personal Information
Access InterComm may use personal information that it has collected to:
- Provide you with notices of new information that may be of use or interest to you. This may include newsletters, Web site update notices, or notification on the availability of new products, product updates, and maintenance releases.
- Register licensed copies of the product in your name. We do not keep credit card information as part of your product registration.
- Determine at our discretion your eligibility to receive product update on demo versions of our software.
- Survey you (and others) in an attempt to improve our Website, our products, or our business.
- Notify you of third-party products that we believe might be of interest to you. Access InterComm will not share personal information with third parties without first obtaining your express consent.
- Improve the quality of our Website. Access InterComm does not collect information about individual users surreptitiously.
- Help us analyze general traffic patterns throughout our site.
- Review, Change, and Correction of Personal Information
You may review, change, or correct any personal information including the permitted uses of your personal information and addition of your information to the "do not share" list by contacting us at: Contact Us